Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Panda that started it all

When my Sister in Law first asked me to make her a Panda for her blog, Pandas Paper Playtime I had no idea that making my little images with a purpose could be so much fun.

The image below was the first image that I created for her and she told me when she first saw it that it was the one she would be using. Though really happy that she liked my image I was a little dissapointed as I had so many bright ideas of things that my little panda could be doing.

After my SiL asked me draw her a second image, this time of a young boy on a bike (I will be posting that image a little later.) I found that I was enjoying drawing again and from there I decided to create the images that I will be posting here.

If you would like this image please email me at gareth_davies@bizonweb.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment